Sunday, November 22, 2009

have u call ur home today?

dengan nama Allah yg Maha Mengetahui,
Tuhan pemilik jiwa ini...

have u call the beloved one today?have u ever heard any news from them?boring already huh asek call ajer? dunno wat to say when call them??

being the youngest n the 'farthest' in a family of 6,really sometimes bother me. Away from home, really make me miss all the moments in Malaysia.especially my mak's speciality : 'ayam gulai merah ungkep' ..hah. teringat my mum pesan, "dont forget to call home, at least once in a forthnite or else Mak will call"..
to be honest, i'd rather call home than to receive a call from home. why? well..bcoz when ur home call, that's mean sumting important is happening..or of coz if ur family is missing u in which case, u shud might consider urself as a bad fmily membr for letting others to miss u..ha3..(nih mesti kes jarang sgt call umah nih).dun wory though coz me myself is not a very good anak too.
haiyaa...when the home calls, it's always either a good news or a baddddd one. in most cases the later of coz. i still remember that it was last year around 'raye korban' when i received a call telling me that one of my cousin 'terkorban' in a motorcycle accident. 'cerez' 3 months, i lost my pak long, followed by his wife about a month later. (al-fatihah to all of them..)

n juz yesterday, I received another phone call from my sis..guess wat? yeah im losing my sis-in-law.another one person that i respect n love the most. (al-fatihah to her too..takziah to abg long n genduk)

the truth is, im actually very scared of losing those people around me.those who i love the most..especially my mak n abah. it's not like im praying for their death(nauzibillah), but im juz telling u the reality here. my father is like already 65++ while my Mak is like 55++ ..n in this such age, anything could happen.i mean like ANYTHING. all that i can hope is, that even if i have to loose them(which i obviously will**)..plzz ya Allah, let me be at least there on their sides.be rite there, until their very last seconds in this world..amin.insyAllah. bcoz i do reallize this;

**"tidak ada satu umat pun yg dpt mendahului ajanya, dan tidak (pula) dapt meminta penundaan(nya)"
(15:5)


Being this far, is really sumting heh?? but wat can we do?that's life. it's full of difficulties, cabaran n so on..so,should i regret of being here?nope!! coz i believe that Allah knows the best for me.. yeah mayb i'll cry somtimes, but i believe that this cry is the one that will make me stronger to keep melangkah in this world. n always remember this:
"apakah manusia mengira bahawa mereka akan dibiarkan, hanya dengan mengatakan "kami telah beriman", dan mereka tidak diuji?"
(29:2)

hargailah n ingatlah insan yg tersayang. Wallahualam. jgn lupe call umah!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

takziah razi, al-fatihah~

Ahmad said...

takziah razi, al-fatihah..

anyway, thks for updating ur blog
it was a great pleasure...
keep blogging,my li'l brother..=)

inikipassaya said...

spasibo vcem